According to Wikipedia; Marketing
is the study and management of exchange relationships. Marketing is used to create, keep and satisfy the customer. With the customer as the focus of its activities, it can be concluded that Marketing is one of the premier components of Business Management – the other being Innovation.
As a small to medium-sized business one of the many challenges is how much investment should be set aside for marketing. Decide how much then inevitably you will be faced with the choice to perform in-house or outsource to a marketing agency.
Marketing Agency In Bedford
Nettonic is a Bedford Marketing Agency who specialise in providing companies of all sizes with up to date industry leading techniques that help promote your brand and products.
Advantages of putting your trust in a specialist marketing company:
- Specialist companies provide you with the latest industry marketing techniques – digital marketing is an ever-evolving medium, what worked last year may not work today. Marketing experts spend most of their time learning new skills, improving techniques and tweak best strategies.
- You often get access to a team of experts – large project or broad spectrum strategies often require specialist skills. Social Media, Search Engine Optimisation or PPC Management are 3 defined skills provided by specialist agencies.
- Your Marketing can be tailored to your specific needs – never a one size fits all approach, good agencies will recommend what works best in your industry.
- You don’t need to worry about adding to your staffing levels – sickness, holidays never enter into the equation
- A fresh set of eyes to provide an impartial view of your business – “wood from the trees” often springs to mind where company owners become too involved and can potentially lose track of the visitor experience.
- You get to free up time – often one of the main reasons quoted by companies putting together a marketing plan is that they do not have time to commit. Marketing can be time-consuming, employing an agency frees up the staff to do what they do best.
- Mutual investment in success – businesses require clients, I am sure there are some exceptions but on the hole, companies have either services or products to sell. Most marketing companies are employed on a cycle of work in the form of a contractual agreement. Providing a quality service which meets expectations will generally lead to retention. Good agencies are those that have high client retention where mutual trust is gained through hitting performance indicators and providing a good return on investment.
From offices in Manton Lane, Bedford. Nettonic provide multi level marketing services to businesses of all sizes. We are a family operated business and like to support companies in a way that we like to be treated.
Always open for a chat, so if you are in the area pop in and share a coffee.