Integrated Marketing Process
You can have the best product in the world, but without effective advertising, no one will know about it. Just because you have launched your website on the Internet doesn’t mean that everyone will come flocking to it. In fact, nobody will know it exists if you do not promote it. Our simple guide below shows options we would recommend and importantly the cost.
ASSUMING YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR WEBSITE LIVE WE BELIEVE THAT OPTIONS 2 AND 3 ARE ESSENTIAL
Website Security & Maintenance
Improve Website Search Engine Visibility
- Integration with Google & Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, add site map and local schema – 2hrs £90
- Setup Google My Business Page & Optimise so your business shows up in Local Map Pack and searches. – 2hrs £90
- Onsite Search Engine Friendly Upgrade to improve your organic listings – adding site wide meta tags, alt tags - 2hrs £90
- Optimise to improve Google Mobile Speed - 3hrs £135
Local Search Engine Optimisation
- Create Local Citations: Citations are mentions of your business online. They typically consist of the name, address and phone number – abbreviated as NAP.
- Google Maps boost: Our Google Map Optimisation Service will create finely crafted geotagged maps to give the maximum push for your GMB - Cost - £70 to £200
Enhanced Search Engine Optimisation
- Starter: Ideal for new or local Businesses low to Medium keyword Competition - £500 to £750pm
- National: National Established Businesses low to medium keyword competition - £1,000+ pm
- Enterprise: stablished Businesses/Competitive Niche medium to high keyword competition - £2,500+ pm
- Social Media Marketing: - £45ph.
- Pay Per Click: - Campaign Setup £TBA, Management £55ph.
- Facebook Ads: Campaign Setup £150 per Ad Group.