We’re looking for guest bloggers to help provide our growing reader list with interesting and informative articles and opinions on all aspects of the marketing industry. Follow links including author bio provided as a way of saying thank you. We have a few rules to protect both parties interests:
Guest Blogging Requirements:
- Please only provide original high-quality articles, to protect both parties from duplication repercussions content will be checked using Copyscape.
- All articles should be related to the Marketing Industry.
- Please include your author bio with maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website or social media account.
- Google’s guidelines for guest blogging make clear that articles that are clearly intended as a link building or spam related will be penalised, such articles will therefore be rejected.
- No length requirements: Posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive.
- Images can be included and should be submitted with the article.
- NetTonic reserves the right to include calls-to-action to onsite content, including but not limited to email newsletters, eBook’s, and other downloadable content.
Please contact us using the form below or feel free to email zoe @ nettonic.co.uk