SEO Case study Easyframe
EasyFrame have been manufacturing picture frames and mounts for over 25 years.
During that time they have developed loads of expertise and experience that ensures each frame and mount produced is of the highest quality.
Their workshop is packed full of the very best in framing technology that helps achieve precise results with each and every order.
Great quality doesn’t have to be out of your budget, and when you take a look through their impressive catalogue of frames you’ll quickly see that we offer brilliant value for money.
Easyframe contacted Nettonic in October 2015
Easyframe contacted Nettonic in October 2015 as a result of falling organic traffic to their site post Penguin Google algorithm update.
Easyframe wanted to become the market leader in the picture framing sector. The overall objective was to increase the online presence and grow the market share organically with less reliance on referral sites to generate orders. The core objectives included:
- Identify issues onsite and offsite that caused site to be downgraded post Penguin
- Increase search visibility and exposure
- Increase traffic for phone related terms
- Build traffic for non-phone recycle related terms
- Achieve a substantial ROI
- Initial analysis and implementation of best practices – Nettonic carried out an in-depth technical analysis of the website. When reviewing the site a number of restrictions, which were reducing the site’s organic performance, were uncovered; they included the site structure as well as technical and on-page issues. The Nettonic team set about correcting these issues and implementing best practices in order to give the campaign a secure starting point. Getting the fundamentals in place early was the key to making the strategy work.
- Creation of “authority pages” and implementation of on-page optimisation Ethical link building campaign designed to maximise potential of authority pages.
- Monthly Off Page SEO/ Link Building Activities:
o High Qulity Link Building
o Authority Directory Submissions
o Social Bookmarking (Do follow)
o Social Website Promotion
o Business Profile Listing
o Article Promotion (Authority Sites)
o Blog Creation & Postings
o Squido, Scribd, HubPages Pages
o RSS Feeds Optimization
o Review Website Submission
o Image Promotion
o On Site Blog Promotion
- Social Media Press Release – A number of these press releases with embedded videos were designed to achieve widespread second wave proliferation, as well as increased rankings for target phrases and universal search listings for the videos used.
During the campaign Easyframe has seen a steady growth in their organic traffic.
Since partnering with easyframe Nettonic has accomplished the initial objective to identify and fix the issues that resulted in the Google Penguin penalty. Over the next six months the off-site efforts will increase aiming to gain greater organic presence.