1. What is Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing has become an essential strategy for businesses wishing to promote their goods and services and provides a platform to allow engagement with customers on a personal level.
Part of the Google RankBrain algorithm, social signals are indications of recommendations of a person product or service. How many followers, how often your content is shared are signals of authority that can influence the rankings of a website page.
Social Media Platforms:
- Facebook – The biggest social media network on the Internet! There are more than 1.59 billion monthly active users and this automatically makes it one the best mediums for connecting with people from all over.
- Twitter – With more than 320 million active monthly users, Businesses can use Twitter to interact with prospective clients, answer questions, release latest news and more.
- LinkedIn – Has over 400 million registered users and is great for people looking to connect with people in similar industries. Networking with local professionals and displaying business related information and statistics.
- Instagram – Is a visual social media platform. The site has more than 400 million active users and can be used to post information about travel, fashion, sport, food, art and other similar subjects.
- Pinterest – is a newcomer in the social media arena. This platform consists of digital bulletin boards where businesses can pin their content. Pinterest announced September 2015 that it had acquired 100 million users.
- Google+ – It’s SEO value alone makes it a must-use tool for any small business. Launched on December 15, 2011, Google+ has joined the big leagues registering 418 active million users as of December 2015.
- YouTube – Is the largest and most popular video-based social media website, it has over 1 billion website visitors per month and is the second most popular search engine behind Google.
2. Social Media Management Services (SMM)
Social Media Marketing can be time-consuming and often requires a creative understanding of one’s brand. The social media manager at NetTonic, through consultation with your team, will look to develop an understanding of your unique business perspective and goals. The content posted will be catered toward your individual company’s perspective, and will be aimed at driving sales and increasing your online presence.
3. Social Media Marketing Strategy
Social media calls for a well thought out strategy, our skilled team of social media consultants, designers and copywriters pool their skills to devise the perfect design, the perfect wordplay to strike the right chord with your clients.
Social Media Marketing strategy can be broken into elements…
Declaration of Identity: Who, What, Where, When and How – Social media can let people know what you are and what you offer. Your business will grow in value as you create groups of followers who love your business. We will ensure that these followers attract more people and this chain will continue till you reach the goal.
Association with customers: Social media has a huge scope to connect with your customers. They can actually talk to you through it. They can publish queries, give feedback and let you know about their grievances. Proper actions can be taken to deal with both the positive and negative entries and you can rectify the errors. We will help you to deal with entries and manage your social media status.
Create campaigns and get a response: With a social presence, every aspect of your business is easily communicated. You can let your customers know about special events, games that you organize and contests. This will keep them involved with your brand and they will definitely tell people about you. Nothing is more precious than advertising through consumers because the results are surely noticed that way.
Building social image: You may be selling products that are high in quality but people may not know it because your brand image is not clear to the prospective customers. Social media including, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn can create the brand image for you and with special offers and promotions you can create your own position in the market. With our impeccable skills and experience, we ensure the perfect brand image for you.
Blogging for socialising: Blogging takes you closer to your customers because you can actually let them know about the details of products and services and answer the queries they may have. A conversational approach is ideal to connect with your clients providing human side behind the business.
4. Social Media Marketing Deliverables
- Daily Posting and Tweeting
- Creating new informative banners/graphics
- Writing informational blogs/articles/press releases
- Social Listening
- Comment Responding
- Blog Writing and Promotion
- Video Creation and Promotion
- Real Time Reporting
Social Media Marketing Bedford
Take advantage of meeting our team, if your company is located in an around the Bedford area you are more than welcome to visit.
Tel: 01234 261385