One of the most important factors required for the success of a business is-a good reputation. But, in this age of internet when customers choose their products and services after reading the reviews and rating online, it is very important for a company to achieve ‘a 5 star rating’. Here are some of the ways a good SEO agency like NetTonic Ltd can help you achieve 5 star rating.
Here are some of the top benefits of having a 5 star rating:
• If your business has 5 star rating then it will have greater visibility and has higher chances of getting clicks.
• 5 star rating not just improves the reputation of your business but also makes more customers to trust your products and services.
• According to NetTonic Ltd’s experts for search engine optimisation in London, the more 5 star reviews you have, the higher your business will rank in Google search results.
• Find out customers who are happy with your products and services and are willing to review your service or products using their Gmail account. You can reward your customers for sparing their valuable time to review your products/services. A good way to do that is by giving them-gift cards, discounts or vouchers.
• Send a post-sale e-mail to your customers, asking them about their honest reviews. Don’t forget to thank them for showing interest in your products or services. If there are some issues to be resolved then skip sending them reviews request for some time.
• Because of its huge popularity, you are more likely to get reviews on Facebook. So, ask your Facebook followers to review and rate your products and services via your Facebook business page.
• Create a page on your website with links to your profile on Yelp, Google etc.
Today, an increasing number of customers are basing their choices on what other people have to say about a particular product or services. So, don’t delay, use the tips above or hire a good SEO consultant in London that can help your business achieve a good reputation and success like never before!
To know more, visit-http://www.nettonic.co.uk/